Sunday, May 22, 2016

Value Chain Analysis

I have attempted to understand the procedure which is followed from the cell towers to the phone in my hand, when transmitting the signal, in terms of hierarchy and protocols. What I found was that almost each part had minute flaws, except for a few, which had even greater problems, which need to be addressed.

Here is my Value Chain Analysis:




























According to me and most of the existing statistical data, a change is desperately required at the base of the value chain in order to improve the connectivity here. The base of the value chain being the Telecom Infrastructure. The solution of the problem at hand should address this issue first hand, to be able to tackle the greater connectivity issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment